ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:10:56 -0600
Gretchen has been dating a young guy that was a doper with her a few years
ago.  He is not a Christian nor does he want to become one.  He has set in
my office and for all practical purposes, told me as much.  So, tonight, his
mother calls us to let us know her son and Gretchen are at her house stone
drunk.  So much so, the mother refuses to allow either one to leave her
house so she is making them stay until tomorrow because she won't allow them
to drive drunk.  Sandy has smelled it on Gretchen in recent weeks so we knew
something like this was coming.  Some people are so stupid, they couldn't
pour pee out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com