ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:42:27 -0600
Anybody on here, besides Venny, ever hear of Dutch Sheets?  Nope.  Not a
name I'd pick for one of my kids either.  Anyhow, he pastors a church out
here in Colorado but he is big on intercessory prayer.  I bought his six
tapes, which follow the book he wrote that Vinny shared with me a couple of
years ago, and this is the only guy I have run across who I think has it
right about intercessory prayer.  Anyway, I thought I would mention it in
case someone might be trying to find out what in the Sam hill an intercessor
is in the first place.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com