ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:57:06 +0100
Yes, Phil, I know of him.  I wonder if David Sheets (whom I know a little
and who is now in the States but can't remember where) is any relation?

Well, I know how much you're dying for us to ask you to write an article on
intercessory prayer, whether we think we know anything about it or not, so
"Shoot" as they say over there! - Just make sure you miss me with that
bullet!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.