From:
Elaine Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:37:04 EST

As of May 2006, these are the ONLY products that Campbells says are GF.  Note
that, even when they say something if GF, it is not GF in all sizes.  Also,
as far as I can tell, this list is nowhere on the internet -- so if you want an
update, you actually have to call them and have it sent to you via snail
mail.  I typed it rather than scanned it because it was so bloody short!! ;-)

Campbell's disclaimer statement:  "Because we are constantly improving our
recipes, please check the ingredient statement on the label of any product.  We
will make every effort to keep this list up to date, but some products made
without gluten may not be included."  [Suzanne's disclaimer statement:  if they
do not necessarily list gluten on their labels, then how would we ever know if
any of these products had been "improved" (i.e., changed to include gluten)?
Just wonderin' ... ]

CHUNKY SOUP:
Chicken Broccoli Cheese -- 18 oz.

SELECT SOUP:
Savory Lentil -- 19 oz.

PREGO PASTA SAUCES:
Traditional Sauce -- all sizes
Three Cheese Sauce -- 26 oz.
Mushroom -- 4 lb. 3 oz.
Organic Sauces -- ALL

SWANSON BROTH:
Lower Sodium Beef Broth -- 14 oz.
RTS Beef Broth -- 14.5 oz.
RTS Chicken Broth -- 14.5 & 49.5 oz.
Natural Goodness Chicken Broth -- all sizes
Vegetable Broth -- 14 oz.
Organic Broths -- ALL

SWANSON CANNED POULTRY:
Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water -- all sizes
Premium White & Dark Chunk Chicken -- all sizes
Mixin' Chicken -- 5 oz.

ALL CAMPBELL'S TOMATO JUICE

ALL V8 VEGETABLE JUICE

ALL V8 V-FUSION BLENDS

ALL V8 SPLASH JUICE BLENDS

ALL DIET V8 SPLASH JUICE BLENDS

V8 SPLASH SMOOTHIES:
Orange Creme -- all sizes
Peach Mango -- all sizes
Strawberry Banana -- all sizes

ALL PACE RED SAUCES:
All Enchilada sauces -- all sizes
All Picante sauces
All Thick & Chunky salsas
All Thick & Chunky flavored salsas (e.g., chipotle, cilantro, etc.)
Organic Picante (mild and medium)