From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:30:10 -0800

Dear Listmates,

I don't have a financial connection with Mayacamas, the folks that
make GF sauce and soup mixes, but I certainly like their products. We
used them before I knew I had to be watchful for gluten. Mayacamas
mail orders, you can find their products on GF sites, and sometimes
you can find their products retail. That's a real combination plus,
they are from Napa and that is exotic in its own right!

But is Mayacamas really GF? Yes, and below is the question and answer.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA