Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:04:05 -0700
Here is something from Windows help to check out:
===============
To take ownership of a file or folder
Open Windows Explorer, and then locate the file or folder you want to take
ownership of.
Right-click the file or folder, click Properties, and then click the
Security tab.
Click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
In the Change owner to box, click the new owner.
(Optional) To change the owner of all subcontainers and objects within the
tree, select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.

Hope this might help.

Peter