From:
Anthony van Berkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:50:24 -0500
Had unmountable boot volume error. Picked up MS Windows XP System setup disk
off http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files010.shtml and erased all partitions and created new partition, did fdisk and format new c: drive. It seemed to have trouble getting through integrity checks, always managed to do it but was slow and often restarted the % complete at 0 several times. Also says only 10 GB available but it is an 80 GB drive. I don't really know what I am doing but I had previously and successfully did this on another DELL DIMENSION 3000 and then re-installed my XP. Sound serious or simple? Is the hard drive maybe damaged? Thx

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml