ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 06:47:18 -0500
Hi Pat,

I would be glad for some lovings and
skweezeezeezeezeezeezeezeezeezeezingngngngngngngngngngngs as
well.  Man, you guys with Braille
dispspspspspspspspspspspsplplplplplplplplplplays
muststststststststststst be goingngngngngngngngngng
crazyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzyzy with all my skweezy
soundndndndndndndndndndscscscscscscscscscscapes.

Anyway, if you have some free lovings and skweezings, (spelling
mine), could you pass them in this direction? Thanks skweeze.

Luv in HIM,

Mari, aka Skweeky