ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 06:41:16 -0500
Hi Sharon,

What is Day Break? I hope I'm not boring the rest of you, but, I
really don't know.  Is it like day hospital? I have been there many
times, both short-term and long-term programs.  Hope I'm not being insensative.

Luv in HIM,

Mari.  I just luvluvluvluvluvluvluvluvluvluv
thatclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclosing line!!