BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 09:49:36 -0500
Sorry I missed the Mother's Day conversations last week - I was down and out
with a bug. Now I'm just dying to know how everyone's plans went. Do tell.
(Or is that too girlish for you boys to chat about?) We spent the day
waiting for a table for 10 at that "Italian" favorite, the Olive Garden.
Other than the breadsticks and salad, I'm not sure of the point of that
restaurant, but it sure was popular Sunday. I made a point to say Happy
M-Day to all mothers at the table with us (including my M-in-law, whom we
were all honoring, but who also refused to eat - she couldn't understand
what the white sauce was on her alfredo chicken). What confused me is that
everyone said Happy M-Day back. My husband acts like a child quite often,
but the grapes and our cats are as close to children as we can handle at the
moment...

As for the Americanized "holidays" - I'm sure by the end of this century
there will be a greeting card holiday for each day of the year, but we'll
always want to honor our mothers.

Happy 20th Tuesday everyone!
bamh.