From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:10:25 -0400
I agree 100 % but what happened was, I got bored 1 night and put the link up
as it was and then was asked to improve it, being told people wanted the
link to be up, and a lot of people wanted it so I just took my 1 shot, it's
up now. I'm not crazy about it at all, but I have had a little fun with it.
If it starts to be a headache I'll pull it down but I'm kind of hoping that
now, people will use it and I won't have to touch the equipment and maybe I
can play around with it some but I'd much rather HF. Basically, it's
something to do more than anything else for me.