From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:56:09 -0400
don't buy it,  there's no direct frequency entry in that radio, a friend of
mine who can't see got one and hated it, said he could do nothing with it
short of program it with the software and hope like anything he never had to
change any settings in it. the VX-1 was just as bad, I used 1 of them and
got rid of it for the same reason.