From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:36:48 -0400
    Hi,

I wanted to let you know that if you have Microsoft updates set to download
updates but let you choose when to install them, be sure to take action
before you shut down your computer.

While I was working on my desktop computer yesterday, an icon in the systray
notified me that "updates were ready to install.  I was busy doing something
else and forgot about installing the updates.  I assumed that when I started
up my computer this morning, the icon would still be there asking me to
install the already downloaded updates.  But, When I shut down my machine
last night, the updates were automatically installed whether I wanted them
or not.  So if you don't want an update, take action on it before you shut
down your computer.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is WONDERFUL!