From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:33:44 -0400
Hi Tom,

I think you meant "search engine."  I think that the most friendly and best
one out there is Google.com.  I have used it as my home page for about three
years.  It loads fast as the main page only has about 25 lines and the
search box is very easy to find.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn