From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:47:29 -0600
walt:
try this:
turn the scanner off, then while holding down the 2 and 9 keys, turn the
scanner back on...if this doesn't delete all stored settings, then try the
same procedure, except with the manual button held down along with the 2 and
9 keys.
My bearcat requires the manual, 2 and 9 keys to be held down while turning
the scanner on.
If the manual key doesn't work, try other function keys such as scan,
lockout, or any other keys....if you are deleting everything anyway, you
can't hurt the unit much by messsing with different combinations of keys.
73
Colin, V A6BKX