From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:18:43 -0700
LA was bad in 1976.

Thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
VOLUNTEER SERVICES, BRAILLE TRANSLATION,
ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION RESOURCES
	http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/radio.htm

IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
(mailing
P O BOX 83720,
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
(Physical)
120 SOUTH COLE ROAD
BOISE IDAHO 83709

208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=voice mail after hours,                    Fax
208-334-2963

Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
http://www.iaais.org

I've heard the 147.435 repeater. Admittedly, it was about five years
ago by now, but still. No matter how bad you can imagine, the reality

was much, much worse. Seriously, and no joke. Do you know, I actually

got to talk to Angos Winke, KC6...I forget his call...but he had a
machine on 145.46 that was a bit of a controversy. Oh, now I
remember. KC6OKA. Nice enough guy, but his voice was kinda creepy.

You know, I would really like to know Hap, KC9RP's perspective on
K1MAN. I know back in the day, Glen played the raIN report and its
predecessor.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: [log in to unmask] : Phone: 888-752-8339

our business and the exclusive resources available to my team: http://

www.tastybiz.com