ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:04:14 -0500
Will do Pat. How is your mom doing? I've wondred many times.

Brad

on 05:38 PM 4/19/2006, Pat Ferguson said:

Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I have a few prayer requests, please.

1. Please pray for Vernon. He has a sinus infection again, and an ear
infection again also. He will be seeing his oncologist tomorrow. He is
caufing a lot, and that really worries me.

2. I have a U.T.I. infection. I've had it for a long time. I was put on
antibiodics in March, but it didn't go away, and I new it was back so I
went to see a P.A. Jill Hook, and she was not happy because Doctor Berg
did not follow up on it when I was finished with the antibiodics. My blood
sugars have been quite high.

3. Please pray that business picks up. It is very slow. Vernon is going
back into the lawn and garden repair business. He will be working out of
his Dad's garage in the rental house, as it's not rented, and they can't
have the garage anyway.

4. I'm trying to sell my Voice Note Classic BT. Please pray that I can
sell it.

I'm praying for all of you.

Thanks for always praying and being here for us.

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson