ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 17:47:25 -0400
Phil,
    I sure will be praying because it doesn't sound very good for her.  It's
so sad that she has put herself in this situation but you know maybe this is
what it is going to take to make her realize what she is doing though it is
to late but maybe she will come back to Christ through this and in the long
run that's what matters.

Praying,
Amy