From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:23:45 -0700
I am not sure if it would apply so much to 60 meters, but its interesting
that on 80/75 meters, a reduction of power say 100 watts to 25 watts, or 50
watts really makes absolutely no discernable difference in the receive
signal.
So I am not sure that running 50 watts ERP would be much different then
running 100 or even 200 watts up there...although i might be off the point
on this one since i am not sure about the characteristics of 60M.
73
Colin, V A6BKX