From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 18:38:51 -0600
its really too bad things aren't like that these days.
People always do better learning or progressing in groups...the idea of
competition and peer pressure and wanting to be like your friends all
contributes to the process...
If i had 10 friends on the air locally that were all going for their
advanced licenses, i would do it in a second, because i know i would have
the peer support, and be able to discuss concepts that we were having
difficulty with on the air....but, unfortunately, most people around here
either have their advanced already, or have no intention of getting
it...even if there was 10 people in one group that is.

73
Colin, V A6BKX