ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:43:42 -0400
My church is doing a series called
Rooted And Grounded, with out being stuck in the mud
To begin with, we are talking about foundational things, yesterday the
pastor talked about the trinity, he was giving the example of a box, since a
box is three dementional, having height, depth, and width, none of these
things can be taken away and still the box remain.  Can any of you think of
another example of the trinity?
One God, three persons,
I really never understood three dementional objects well since I've never
seen.  Geometry was a nightmare for me.

Rhonda