ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:38:44 -0400
I would so hate to see people break fellowship over this issue.  I don't see
the Us flag as a Christian symbol, just as a sign of freedom, religious
freedom was one of  the main reasons people originally came to this country.

I can't even imagine how a wife, or mother or sister  or brother or father
feels who has a family member serving in a far away place...guess it must
seem like a thankless job at times!
Rhonda