ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:37:37 -0500
Hi Pastor Mark,
Welcome to the list.  I originally met Rhonda during the school
year of 1976-1977, when she was a delightful young girl who
attended a Bible study which my X wife and I conducted.  Now
I'm looking forward to meeting you, and seeing Rhonda again.
I'm also excited to introduce April, my fiancee, to the two of you.
I'm sure you'll find the people on this list to be a friendly bunch.
David