ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:44:33 -0600
Hi Karen and Everyone,

Thanks to all of you for praying.

I'm kind of scared, as I'm not sure what Gary will try to do now that
the Sherriff was there.

I think Vernon came up here and got something for protection in case
Gary should get mad and get vilent.

Of course, if he should do that, Vernon can call the Sharriff and he
will appear at their house again.

Please pray that he doesn't come over here and start  yelling at Vernon.

Thanks much to all of you for your love, support and prayers. I'll
keep you all posted.

You are all my loving ones.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson