ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:15:28 -0600
Hi Jeremy,

I always have enjoyed your posts to this list, so please do keep
posting. Some times it takes some explaining to get things across,
and no, you were not rambling. <smile>

I'm praying for you and Jenifer to find a Church and it sounds like
possibley The Lord has led you to a hopefully good Church. Please
keep us informed, and I will continue to pray.

You are both very loving, and please don't forget that. I'm very
happy for you both. Please keep posting here. <smile>

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson
PS. I can type faster than my computer can talk. lol.