C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:47:22 -0500
Hi Linda,
I don't think you were wrong to be offended, but things like that are going to happen.
If I weren't so tired, I would launch into a too long explanation of why I too would be offended, but there's no point.  For some reason, I'm always told not to be offened, yet
the same people who tell me that get offended over comments about their weight, height ect.  I think very differently about this issue than most people do.
I think it's ok to feel offended - or whatever you may feel, but consider the source and keep it in perspective.  You're right to let Case decide for himself.