C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:11:50 -0800
a few weeks ago i went into a fast foof place and was
standing at the counter and a "lady?" in back putting
together orders and with a headset for drive through
said "what yougoing to have shaky?" i looked at her a
second or two and she said "what you want, i'll get it
for you." i was so taken back by this that i just gave
her my order. judy was incensed when i told her about
this.

http://mail.yahoo.com