From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:37:27 -0500
Hi,

The big problem with System Access 2.0 is that a user is required to
subscribe to the FreedomBox network.  Though the program will work on its
own, it apparently requires access to FreedomBox network features to work
with internet explorer.
Bob, [log in to unmask] K8LR
Skype-name, bobtinn
If you choose to look at the bright side,
You will definitely be happier!