From:
Jack McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:28:25 -0600
Hi, I am having trouble posting to the list at all since the switch.  Sorry
to use your message to piggy back Danny but I am desperate.
I really wanted to know if there are any piano tuners in the groups who
might have some older hale rare and hard to find tools.  Shaff has done away
withthem entirely and need a couple things.  Please respond to me off list
at:

also, would the moderator be so kind as to send me the proper email address
to post.  If not, help to straighten the thing out.
cheers and 73s to all it is a great list.
Jack wa5rop