From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:16:29 -0500
There are a few instructions on ICanWorkThisThing.com.  You change bands by
pressing function [F] followed by Reverse.  There's a way to use the rig as
a cross-band repeater and a memory chip to make it work as a simplex
repeater.  I found the manual in a zipped file with a jpg for each page.  I
tried running the jpg's through ocr, but the images must not be very good as
the text is only maybe 60% readable.  There also a memory option to add
another 200 or so memories.

Regards, Ken