From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:58:27 -0500
you're lucky, we had Comcast digital phone for a while and they really
offered us a good deal, then they turned around and got us real bad on the
bill and now, all I have them for is internet and when I get in touch with
the local power company about the T1 connections they offer in homes for the
same price, I'll never have anything to do with Comcast again. I have vonage
on my private line and it works fine for me, was with voicewing and still
trying to get the number transferred over but other than that, it was
alright but now and then no one could hear me and I had to hang up and call
back, but with vonage I don't have that problem and we may very well get rid
of the main phone company and just use my vonage line for the hole house
down the road since it's a lot cheaper.