From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:08:27 -0500
Well, the transformers are always going so I guess it uses a little though
probably not enough to make a difference. Main thing with that is most
TH-F6A's and some other radios if you do that, there's a fuse inside that
blows if you have the charger plugged in to the wall before the  radio
making it not charge, not to mention those barrel connectors are easy to
short out if you're not careful and that's never a good thing as I learned
the hard way a few years ago. From an electricity use thing though, ya, it
uses some but probably not enough to even notice. I don't have the outlets
here to do that even if I was going to, I'm running a fire hazard already.