ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:04:37 -0500
Been there, this close.... to ending my marriage!!!! Ben too left after one
of those  "I can hurl more insults than you" fights,  intending  to get a
hotel room near his work, but there was no room for him, not anywhere, so...
he came home.  Not that he wanted to, but where else could he go?  I too
prayed one of those desperation prayers "God, I've tried all in my power to
hold it together, I am so tired, I have no energy left, I've looked for a
way out that you would approve, and can't seem to find one, so do something
so I can stand it, cause things to get better, or let Ben leave.  I can't
keep on going on like this.  I am at the end of all I know, and I need an
answer.

Well, guess you guys can guess the answer, I am still here, and January 26th
is our anniversary 21 years! "Thank You God for intervening when I had no
more strength nor answers, thank You for those who encouraged me to stay,
when that wasn't the answer I wanted to hear, Thank You for your answer
forBrad and his wife, You are truly the repairer of broken dreams, broken
hearts,

Rhonda and a giver of hope when all seems to be lost for ever.