ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 21:20:18 -0600
January 12 is our 21st. Yikes!! Writing that I just realized that isn't too
far off lol. It is amazing how prayer is answered, and for me, I wasn't
even a bonafide child of his when I prayed. Kind of like a foster child
disobeying.

Brad

At 10:04 PM 1/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Been there, this close.... to ending my marriage!!!! Ben too left after one
>of those  "I can hurl more insults than you" fights,  intending  to get a
>hotel room near his work, but there was no room for him, not anywhere, so...
>he came home.  Not that he wanted to, but where else could he go?  I too
>prayed one of those desperation prayers "God, I've tried all in my power to
>hold it together, I am so tired, I have no energy left, I've looked for a
>way out that you would approve, and can't seem to find one, so do something
>so I can stand it, cause things to get better, or let Ben leave.  I can't
>keep on going on like this.  I am at the end of all I know, and I need an
>answer.
>
>Well, guess you guys can guess the answer, I am still here, and January 26th
>is our anniversary 21 years! "Thank You God for intervening when I had no
>more strength nor answers, thank You for those who encouraged me to stay,
>when that wasn't the answer I wanted to hear, Thank You for your answer
>forBrad and his wife, You are truly the repairer of broken dreams, broken
>hearts,
>
>Rhonda and a giver of hope when all seems to be lost for ever.

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!