ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:06:51 -0500
Ned,
         Thank you for your kind words.  As far as our congregation
is concerned, they have always done a good job of loving our
children, even though my children do not always see or understand
it.  Seeing Chris, to them, was like seeing their grandson again.  I
know that many of our people are praying for them, my kids I mean.
         My daughter, Elizabeth, sang a solo this morning and one of
the ladies came up to her afterwards to tell her that she did a good
job.  then, this lady said, "I['m sorry that your grandparents don't
get to see you when you do special music, so I'll be a stand in grand
mother for you, and I'm proud of you!"  Isn't that sweet?   This same
lady told me that she must have hugged Chris at least three times
this morning.  Chris knows that she cares.  I just pray that he will
remember these things now that he is back with Nicki's family.  !
Kathy