ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:02:31 -0500
Kathy,
Praise the Lord! I am so happy your Christmas was so nice and Chris did the
right thing and treated all of you with respect.  I know you all had to work
on it but it is a good beginning.  You know the Lord had to soften his heart
for everything to work so smoothly.  You and Greg do deserve some of the
credit as well.  Jesus made the changes but you never gave up on Chris and
you stood your ground when you thought it necessary.  Praise his holy name.
Miracles still happen.
Merry Christmas to all of you and may God bless you richly.  You could not
have had a better Christmas present than having your whole family in church
together.
Virgie and Hoshi