ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:56:04 -0600
Man Phil, I can really see Gretchen's point. I mean ruining Christmas's
like that for her. What did you do make her come out of her room to eat
dinner with the rest of the family? Yell at her when she didn't listen to
you? Or worse, and this would really be abuse, make her fold her hands
while you prayed before the meal? Terrible  just terrible I say. You should
have been reported years ago. I mean all some kids need to put up with is
dad's on crack beating on their kids giving them black eyes or broken
bones, involving them in sexual abusive acts, maybe all they have to do is
scrounge  for Christmas dinner in some garbage can, or having to clean up
puke, and other bodily stuff from their parents binging themselves into
blackouts. I tell ya, she had it rough, I don't blame her for being scarred
at Christmas time for life with the kind of stuff you guys put her through.

Brad

At 03:39 PM 12/18/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>Gretchen is already seeing that her 10 year old wants to be over at my son's
>house than with her.  He asked them if he could be in the Christmas pictures
>recently and in some pictures of their family they were taking over at their
>house.  Gretchen feels she has already lost him and she is just a pretend
>mom to him.  I told her that was a lie, that her son was just trying to find
>a family with which to identify.  This is a golden opportunity for her to
>jump in and really show her love for him.  One of the problems Sandy and I
>are having is that the two boys are now talking, or beginning to talk,
>hateful and disrespectful to Sandy and I and while Gretchen was in drug
>rehab, they rarely acted that way.  I feel so sorry for the little guys
>because they didn't do anything wrong.  Fortunately, we have a good
>relationship with our former son in law.  He has custody of the 6 year old
>and we have custody of Everett who is the 10 year old.  Chris, my former son
>in law, is not little Everett's real dad but they get along.  Fortunately,
>little E sees my youngest son as a father figure and he is over there most
>of the time.  He even sleeps over there nearly every night.  There are other
>teenage boys, mostly cousins, who hang around big Everett so little Everett
>likes being with the guys.  They often go target shooting together, most of
>them are in the same Karate school, so they all pal around a lot together
>and it makes little Everett feel good.  Gretchen hates it, of course, but
>she could make it better if she tried.  She is just living on a ton of lies
>right now, including that her mom and dad have ruin every Christmas for her
>since she was nine years old.  Man, that's 18 freaking years.  I knew I was
>mean but that's going for a record.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!