ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:12:46 -0500
Hello Phil,
I know it can't be easy for any parent to put their child out of their home.
Nobody is perfect who lives on this earth right now.
It is easy for us outsiders to say oh I would make her leave no matter what.
When there are grandchildren involved it is not that simple to do.  It would
be tough enough to make Gretchen move if there were no kids but because they
are living there it is a difficult thing to do.
Fortunately we do not have to be perfect in the sight of our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Christ.  We can offer advise but we cannot make those
decisions for you.
What I feel we can offer is our prayers and our love and support.  My
thoughts and prayers are with you and Sandy and also with Kathy and Greg.
We love you guys perfect or not, and believe me, none of us are perfect
either.
Huggs and blessings.
Virgie and Hoshi