BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 06:06:15 -0600
Ralph,

Michigan.  The Keweenaw is in Michigan.  Its about the size of New
Jersey.  I wouldn't send you to someplace as challenging as Minnesota.
The Keweenaw has a very mild climate.  They grow fruit trees!

They do get a little snow.  That's why I specified a good snow mobile
suit.  You should bring some sort of electronic beacon with you too.

Hell Ralph, its damn near spring time.  You get yourself up there and
I'll join you next week.  I could use a little sun.

-jc