BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:15:09 -0600

They may not be cranky like me, but they talk slow.

Mixing some thinking with spoken words may consume small amounts of
time.  I find its generally a good investment.  But, maybe you big city
fellers have figured out an alternative.  Or maybe speaking fast and
being surrounded by fast talkers is the reason you are cranky.  Maybe
its not the ocean at all!

We should do an experiment.  Instead of waiting at your mailbox for my
next check, why don't you go sit on a rock on the Keweenaw, perhaps
Copper Harbor.  Face west. Let's see if you are more or less cranky
than you are now.  We'll let Ruth decide.  You should do this real
soon.  You don't want to wait for Spring.  It gets damp in the Spring.

There may be some costs involved, but its a whole lot less expensive to
purchase a good snowmobile suit and a couple of airplane tickets than
to spend hours with a head doctor.

-jc