From:
Mermaid Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:32:12 -0800
A fish oil supplement?
  I have heard of using sesame oil on the affected areas. It seems to work real well on psoriasis, dermatitis, dandruff, etc (it is considered an anti-fungal)  I have also heard that sesame can be an allergen.  You can try it on a small patch and see how it reacts.  Is sesame oil paleo?  And eating the seeds?
   I also believe in homeopathy.  We use it as a mode of healing here at home with much success.  You would probably need to see a true homeopath.
  Love & Peace
  Lillian

Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  He has been gluten free since he was 5 and he slowly eliminated pop, all
sugar and then dairy because he has some eczema on his knuckles. He still needs help with that if there are any paleo ideas?

Paleobest,
Susan