From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:32:35 -0700
Hello Chris,

Thanks for checking it out.  I don't have my HF rig hooked up right now and
this little program gives me a little thrill, haw.  I have a CW program but
it is on an old DOS computer and I used it many times for contesting.  I
have read the readme file and figured out most things except I have not
figured out how to enter the log information and how to clear the field, or
go to the next contact, without the enter key speaking TU or AGN or
something other than the call sign I typed in.  I was assuming, when you
typed the call of the station calling, hitting enter would enter it into the
log.  It must be doing that because my QSO number is going up each time.  I
haven't figured out how to hit a hot key to plug in the QSO exchange
information, save, and then return to wait for the next call.  I have
noticed, when you plug in different call signs to use for yourself, the band
conditions and the sounds of the signals change.  Pretty cool.  I remember
QST telling about a 1,000 dollar self contained contest practice computer
that did all this back in the early eighties.  Now we can download a
freeware program.  I guess I am getting old, haw.

Phil.
K0NX