From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:24:55 -0600
Say, with Gary Jackson living right down where Rita is coming in head first,
has anybody heard where Gary and his family might be?  Glad to hear Harvy
and Donna Siren are safe.  What a mess.  Now, since I live in Denver, all we
need is the super volcano, which is 17,000 years passed due, and is under
Yellow Stone National Park, to blow.  They say everything within a 600 mile
radius is going to be wiped out so Denver falls into that area.  Of course,
according to the experts, 28 states will be wiped out, too, from all the ash
that will be falling for hundreds of more miles.  I think I would take the
hurricane over the super volcano now that I think of it.  I trust you are ok
Gary, wherever you are.

Phil.
K0NX

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com