C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:20:29 -0500
All I'm saying is servers are now attaching all sorts of things to
adverts to whatever

I'm still frozen out till a human most probably resets my yahoogroups
status in the morning

The problem seems to be my e-mail server on sympatico.

Soft bounces--

Any way we will see in the morning--

Ps I'm not seeing my own posts btw