C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:32:32 -0500
Another one is

http://www.chasa.org/supporthk.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mycrocephaly & Myelin ?

You might get more answers to this if you posted this question in the CP
Parents listserv.  Most of us are CP adults, not parents of CP kids.

Kat
List Admin

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:08:21 -0800, Tracie Christianson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Do any of your children have microcephaly as part of their diagnosis?
>
>I am wondering what having a child with microcephaly means to you. What
can you tell me about it? I haven't done very much research on the
subject. Do you know if by children having this, is it possible that it
could be linked to any other of their ongoing issues?

>I want you to know that I do understand that you are not a doctor
>before I
ask you this. On my son's last 2 MRI's the first one being at 7 months
and he is now 6 years old, it stated that the development of the myelin
sheath is delayed. Would this be something that anyone from the list
would be knowledgable about?