Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:44:04 -0700
Thanks for the suggestions. AFTER I installed another (very quiet) fan, I
finally found how to adjust the fan speed using the ATItools software! There
is no adjustment of fan speed using standard drivers. Still, I feel somewhat
better running a quiet fan at full speed than a noisy one at a low speed.
Thank you for the reference to Zalman; I was not familiar with them.

Peter