From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:13:55 -0800
On Saturday, Feb 12, 2005, at 00:53 US/Pacific, Rundle wrote:
> ~~~
> I've read a while ago that the vertical ridges on nails are the
> equivalent of skin wrinkles... age related.
>
> Dedy

I think they are much more health-related. They are an important
indicator in determining homeopathic remedies in classical homeopathy.
Mine used to be much worse, back in my 30's and 40's, and are now quite
smooth, on Paleo and with other matters, hormonal and the like,
resolved. Years ago it was said they showed a deficiency in B vitamins.
They do appear in times of great stress, and then take a year or so to
grow out.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!