From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:12:49 -0800
On Wednesday, Feb 9, 2005, at 11:43 US/Pacific, Kristina Carlton wrote:

> I just had about 6 oz of a boneless pork chop, 2 slices of bacon, and
> 4 cups of finely chopped, raw zucchini mixed with the juices that
> cooked out of the pork (I made it in the crockpot) and I am still
> hungry. I had an equal amount for breakfast. Doesn’t that sound like
> enough food? Yet I could eat another amount of food equal to that. I
> am 5’ 8” and weigh 135 lbs. I lift weights 3 times per week and do a
> cardio 3 times per week. Occasionally I do 20 to 40 minutes of
> Pilates. This morning I lifted weights, did abs, and stretched which
> took me 55 minutes.
>

> Thoughts, comments?

Yeah, you could eat more. I'd think all those wet carbs in the zucchini
might be taking up space in your stomach that should be filled with
protein and fat. I find more and more I am eating protein-only meals,
and eating raw veggies and fruit in between for snacks instead of
trying to do multi-course meals. But for all the working out you're
doing, I'd see you burning a lot more fat and protein. I used to lift
every day and race bikes; now I just work out about half an hour daily
and walk some. I still can eat six eggs in butter in the morning, and a
pound of meat in the evenings, and not gain at all.

If you're hungry, eat. Try spacing the protein out in snacks if you
like, and see if you are less hungry that way. But eat fat stuff:) I
also find raw meat fills cravings better than cooked.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!