From:
Clarence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 17:59:49 -0400
I think that the point is that you can't refuse to sell a person a product
based on anything such as disability or skin color or anything else.  These
folks feel that blind people aren't responcible enough to use thir
equipment.  But, it isn't their place to make such decisions.  At that's my
opinion.
Clarence