Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 17:22:21 -0500
Would anyone on the list who has ever purchased anything from Omega Engineering
please contact me off list at

I have purchased an hhm2a multimeter from theme which I received in defective
condition.  They have said that they will take the unit back but will not repair
it because it is dangerous for a blind person to use it and they will be no part
of that.  I am taking legal action against the company through the DOJ, Attorney
General's offices of two states, the BBB, the FCC, and several other agencies.
Even in the manual for my meter it is specifically printed on a sticker on the
front page that the meter is not "intended for the use of the visually impaired
due to increased risk of shock and injury".  I am, therefore, extremely
interested in talking with anyone who has purchased equipment of any kind from
the at any time in the past.  You will not be required to testify in court
unless you wish to do so and, at this point, I would like to see Omega change
their insane position and simply send me the $12 worth o defective cables.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html